Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tori starts Kindergarten




She was so excited to start school. I(Lesley) had to decided that Tori would do best being in school full time, so I signed her up for EDK. EDK is extended day kindergarten. Greg not thinking she would like to go full day asked her if she would like to go half day or full expecting her to say half day. In a very assertive voice she tells her daddy I want to go full day. So greg goes ok you can go full day. People sometimes say kids cant make up their minds! Ha! Not tori. My mom and I had been lookin for a first day of school outfit and she saw this little girl manequin that had on a shirt, skirt and leggins, so of course we had to buy it. I thought she would be too hot in the leggin, but she wanted to wear every bit. Another thing I like about living where we do is that I can walk to kids to school and it is only an eight minute walk. I load up the wagon and we all go down together. It is so much fun. Tori really likes her teachers and has already met some neat friends. Greg and I get to meet her teachers on thursday at back to school night, so that will be good. K here are some adorable pictures of my girls and of Tori on her first day of school

5 comments:

These Are The Days said...

My gosh I can't believe she is that old. I just love the first day outfit, the girls got style! I hope she just loves her kindergarten experience. Kade was the same way about the all day thing. He begged and begged (he was the only one leaving half day). When he finally got to try it I asked him if he was tired, he said "Tired of what? School's totally Awesome!" What a fun year for all of you. How's Julia doing with out her?

Jared, Cort, and Chloee said...

She looks ADORABLE... Kindergarten- such a big step, but also sooo fun! Your kids are such cuties....they look like little Harsch's to me! LOVE IT!

Bonnie said...

It's fun picturing the whole gang trekking on down to the school each day, complete with a wagon! Tori's blazing the trail for Julianna and Christian. Go, Tori girl!

Cindy said...

How exciting! It's truly a milestone when the first child goes to kindergarten. She is going to love it!

MEG said...

WHOA Leslie! Is it bad that I can remember very clearly when YOU were that age and I looked up to you so much? WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD. Tori looks so much like you too. WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD! I can't believe we've grown up and you already have a replica of you just as I remember -

Tell Tori she is looking so grown up! Apparently she is ACTING grown up too - already going for the full day! Sheesh!